CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

In A Funk...

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a safe and fun night. I stayed home with Mom and Abuela. Not that I really wanted to...but you kinda have to go by what mother says when you can't drive a car. So we watched movies and Dick Clark's New Years Rockin Eve. We watched the ball drop in NY, drank champagne when 12 am came around. I danced! It's amazing how...uninhibited one can become after consuming a couple glasses of champagne...but I digress.
I've made a stern promise to make this year really count. 2008 now that I think about it was such a waste and I really didn't do anything productive with my life. I don't even know if I'm still registered at HCC. There's so many crazy things that happened at the end of this year that was just totally blew me for a loop.
I lost a best friend, but gained a new one.
Got my permit but have yet to get my liscence...ugh...so many other things I care not to name just because it would be such a long list of things to explain later on. Does that make any sense. But really, I'm starting fresh, I'm going to make 2009 the best year yet. I think this Tuesday I'm going to have my mom take me to the hospital so I can apply for a job. Hopefully they have some openings.
Tonight I'm giong to make a wish on 11:11. Have any of you ever done that? If you catch it, your allowed to make a wish and hope it comes true. Night after night I would sit up and wish for the same thing...never really came true..but I'm not going to stop.
Okay so on to resolutions. Mine arrrrre:
Get into school
Get a new job
Get my liscene
Live life alittle crazy and not hang in the background so much.
Dye peices of my hair purple
Not be shy to talk to guys.
Whooo that's a long list huh? I'm not sure if I can do it all but I really am going to try. I'm sick of seeing all my friends do the things I want to do. But I guess I have no one to blame buy myself. I basically put myself into this prediciment.
I really don't know the first place to start looking for a job. My mom wants me to get an office job but I'm really more of hands on type of person....I dread office jobs..really...especially filing and what not.
Okay so now I feel like I'm just repeating myself again and again. Please let me know. I really want to make this blog more interesting. I don't really know how though. I see such cool blogs with neat layouts and people taking really artistic pictures...but I just dont know how to do that.
I've started writing poetry again....but I'm not ready to post it up here just yet. If you're really intersted in reading it though, try going to Mondayeyes on Buzznet.com and see if you can find one of mine. $10 bucks to the winner.
Well, I have church in the the A.M. and I have yet to take a shower and get comfortable. I bid you all a pleasant evening. Stay safe if you'll be going out tonight. Remember....someone out there loves you.
Peace.
This is my favorite time of the day.
I feel like there's this veil in front of me. And I just need to peirce throught it.

0 comments: