CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Good Day Musically...

Today was a good day. Had to do with alot of music stuffage actually...sorta.

First at work I met the new girl named Erin. Really sweet, kinda sad that I only have one more week left at Oilily before I'm job-hunting once again. It was an extremly slow day but we did alot considering.
While I was on my break, I went to go visit my friend Matthew when I see Travis from the band We The Kings, his girlfriend Sasha, and some random dude walk past me.
I freeze and then stalk them into Hot Topic. I talk to my friend Bobby that works there and then I tell him...more like whisper. "That's the lead singer for We the Kings!" and he's like "Nuh uh!" and I'm like "Yeah-huh!"
So after grabbing him just before they shimmy out the door, Bobby's like,"Are you from We the Kings??" and Travis says,"Yes I am". They all introduce themselves except me because I'm super super shy and I just....stare. LoL...like in that creepy lurker type of way.
After they leave I stay and chat for awhile and then head back to Oilily when none other than Travis and Sasha walk past me again!
Me: *stare*"............."
Travis: ".............."*stare back*
We kept walking...lol, I really have to stop being so shy!

Then tonight was a show from none other than the awesome Matt Hires at The Bunker in Ybor City! It was loads of fun and I got to catch up with some old friends I haven't seen in some time.
Needless to say, Ashley Beale is awesome because I can talk to her so easily when I see her and she reads my blog! She gets extra brownie points! Hahaha. If your reading this now Ash, I love you!
But anyways, hearing Matt perform after so long was really awesome. And being surrouded by awesome people in a super awesome place with good vibes radiating from every corner was just really good for me. It's something I really needed right about now. I'll post up the pictures and a couple of short videos I took tommrow.
So that's it for now. I'll definately have another post tommrow whilst job-hunting online. I got some good tips like IKEA and Progressive. Should be interesting.
Leave me comments..they make my day. I want to know people are reading...or even just say Hi...really.

Peace.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Kianni!!! You are sooo sweet! :) Here's a link to the story about Ikea. It has a link to the actual application.
Love you!
-Ashley

Ashley said...

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=97383&catid=8

oops. here's the link ^^

breakingsilence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
breakingsilence said...

PUBLIX. You should apply there. There's a new one that just opened up in Britton Plaza. I know the customer service manager and she's extremely nice. APPLY!
-S