CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heavy and Light

So I couldn't make it to Orlando to To Write Love On Her Arms concert called Heavy and Light buuutt they have a live feed streaming online so I'm getting to watch it live!
I wish I could be there in person because it's so amazing and speaking to me. Even through my computer, the words that people are speaking are enlightening me.
I think one of the things that really stands out to me is one simple phrase: You are Not Alone. It's so easy to think that...and yet so untrue! Everyday...every evening all around the world. Someone is going through something too, someone is haveing a bad day...someone is having a good day.
Some of the people that performed were Jon Foreman of Switchfoot and Aaron Gillsepie of Underoath and The Almost. They sang christian songs and talked about God and how Jesus loves you and everything! I hope that their message touched every single one of the people watching, because it certainly touched my heart. If you don't know about TWLOHA, I suggest you go and check them out. They are an amazing non-profit organization based in Cocoa, FL and they're willing to talk with people for hours and help in any way they can. Things like this really make me see that there's still good people in this world.
I just wanted to share that. TWLOHA is definately one of my favorite organizations now and always.
Another post coming later tonight because I know I won't be able to sleep.

Peace

0 comments: