CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello My Name Is...Tour @ Czar!!

Okay so for those of you who didn't know. Willam Beckett and Adam T. Siska from The Academy Is.. and two members of The Cab are doing an acoustic tour. It's sponsered by Hot Topic so usally the shows are there, but along the way they've added a couple of local music venues in different states.
Well it just so happens that they added a place called Czar which happens to be in Ybor City which conviniently happens to be 3 mins from where I live. Sooo I was pumped needless to say. The show was last night so here's the skinny.Mom dropped me off, she was going to come along but I was able to bum a ride home with my good friend Morgan. So I'm waiting in line alone when a small group asks me to take their picture, which I happily agree to do. And yes, they were drunk except for the youngest girl named Alina who was 14. So as we're all waiting, the two girls and guy ask me to watch Alina as they go to get some drinks. Haha. So I chat it up with my new friend. The show was supposed to start at 7 but it's running late even though the line would move from time to time. I think some people might have left.So we get like halfway to the doors when Alina's sister and friends come back...pretty drunk. But extremely nice! They were from Orlando so they didn't know much about Ybor.We talk and they told me I was cute and talked about my shortness which I didn't mind. Haha, they said I made them feel like models. They were really pretty. But they were like "Are you alone?" I and said "Yeah" and they said "Well you hang out with us, now you're not alone!" I love nice people!Eventually Morgan showed up with with Tyler her boyfriend and Matt. I intrduced them to my new friends Alina, Christina, Reva and Scott. After more waiting they went off to go find a bathroom. While were in line, I kept seeing some guy walking around with no shoes and some dude in a bright orange skirt...LOL! Alina was like "What the heck is going on?"
And also I kept noticing this one guy who looked really really familiar. I kept asking myself "Is that the guy from VersaEmerge?" and then I was like "nahh" because the people in line weren't like attacking him. But then I saw the lead female singer Sierra! And then I was like "OMG they are from VersaEmerge!!"In case you didn't know, VersaEmerge just got signed with Fueled By Ramen.So as I'm becoming more star-struck as time goes by, a guy who works at Czar comes up and yells that everyone over 21 needs to pull out their ids and everyone else needs to get their hands marked. I held out my hands and got my underage sharpie marks(I still have them, sharpie is hard to wash off!) and they finally let us in! I said by to my new friend Christina because she had to wait for her friends and went in. Best $10 spent ever! Czar is amazing inside, and I didn't think to take any pictures of it! Buuut I was soooooo close to the stage! I could like reach out and touch the singers.
So we're waiting for the show to start and I'm talking with Morgan and I tell her about the two people from VersaEmerge and Morgan's all like "Go and talk with them!" And being the shy person that I am, I'm like "No no..it's fine, I got to see them and that's what counts". But of course Morgan is pushy when I'm being shy (( and I thank her for that with my whole heart!)) So she convinces me to give her the sharpie I'm carrying and the piece of paper in my purse and she goes and gets them to sign it. So she's comes back with my paper that says "Kianni, You DA Bomb!" and she's all like "Dude they are soooo nice! You have to go and talk to them!" and after she told me what she told them "I have this friend who's really really shy but would love your autograph" and some convincing she got me to go and talk with them and I even got my picture with them! Here's how it went:
Me: "Hi! Can I get a picture with you guys?"
Blake & Sierra: "Sure!" "Of course!" * climb up the stairs*
Sierra: "I like your bow!"
Me: "Oh, thank you!!" *We take the picture*
Me: "Thank you! I think you guys are awesome and I really like your music!"
Blake and Sierra: "Thank you! That means alot to us"
Me: "Yeah, ever since I heard the song you played for Youtube, I like fell in love"
Blake: "Oh The Grinch!"
Me: "Yeah! And you guys are from Florida to and that's awesome"
Sierra: "Yeah, I live in St. Pete"
Me: "That's cool, I live here in Tampa" *smile* "Well, thanks for the picture!"
Sierra and Blake: *smile* "No problem", "Your welcome!" "Thanks for listening!"
Now I'm really starstruck as I go back to my place. The Cab comes out and plays there set, they call out William Beckett and the crowd goes wild! Myself included. He looks exactly the same as he does in pictures, sometimes people don't...be he does! and so does Adam. Unfortunately I didn't any good pics of Sisky(adam).I took lots and lots of video because you can only take so many pics of someone standing there singing. William is soooo cute in person! And he talks soo cute too...lol I feel like such a fangirl. He tends to stutter when he speaks...aw! His girlfriend is definately one lucky girl.
I'll have pictures posted by Thursday and a link to my youtube if you feel like seeing the videos.We didn't stay to see The Woodwork, although now I wish Tyler didn't want to leave so early...I checked their myspace and their really good!So that was my amazing night out at Czar. I touched the tour bus and got some pictures of it too! LOL. I'm a dork, I know. Oh, and I totally missed seeing Mckenna there!! Grrr! She was there the whole time in line and in the place, but she was by the bar most of the time. And she was with Danny!!
*sigh* Next time my friend...next time...
So yeah, that was my awesome night...and now I need to get a liscence so that I can drive myself to shows and leave when I want.....haha. That's it for now. Love to all!

Peace

1 comments:

Extravagance said...

That is SO funny! And I was very happy to find Eclipse online, and I'm already at the part where I find out Jasper's story :D. Which is weird, usually I'm a slow reader, but I'm not complaining ;). I'll see you on sunday :D.