CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm An Insomniac These Days...

Really....I haven't been able to get sleepy until like 1 A.M.

This in turn leaves room for much thinking for my wandering brain. Fun?

So here I sit thinking, and deciding to type about something that's been on my mind, that being how people treat each other.
I've said it a million times and I will continue to say it until I am blue in the face. I simply DO NOT understand people that are mean.
What's the point? Why can't people just get along? Why is it always, "That person totally looked at me funny? I hate them now!", or "Did you see what so-in-so was wearing?"

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah is all I hear. I don't care what mean thing someone has to say about someone else because, chances are....the person your talking about happens to be a friend of mine, and sorry, I don't like hearing someone talk mean about somebody who is my friend so I'm not going to say anything except maybe look at you with a raised eyebrow or something. I mean, didn't we pass this whole stage in highschool?

Okay, so of course I know that not everybody is going to get along. People are just going to get rubbed the wrong way, personalites will clash, people will argue. We're human and it's just a fact of life. It's not my fault that I look at the world with "Rose-Colored Glasses" and I can't help be believe that there is some sort of good within every person. I could be wrong though....if you haven't noticed, I tend to be abit naive.

Alright...I'm getting off my soapbox now.
Uhm...to anybody who even reads this....care to leave comments? Opinions? Agree or Disagree?
Replies make me a happy mascot. Heehee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree hun. Well just today I found out there were rumors about me at work. *shakes head* Why do people do such things?! Jealous much?