CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to Blogging

After not having blogged in like a zillion years....but really only a few months, I've decided to give it another shot.I've been writing in my journal, but y'know...after awhile my hand gets kinda tired and with this I can share my thoughts with other people and put cool pictures on here and what not.

I really don't know where to start though. So much has been going on in my life and filling up all my free time, sometimes I just wanna scream, but I can't complain too much because besides all the craziness there has also been alot of good.
Driving...this is something that I am doing non-stop...for everyone. I mean, yes I go places and do things for myself....but now I'm also playing taxi as well. I guess it just comes with the territory. On the plus though, I do get to hangout with friends alot more.

Hmm...music. Music is something I'm getting more into. No, not playing an instrument...I certainly have no time to do anything like that. But I have been listening to it alot more and all different types. I still avoid rap and most hip-hop though.....it just doesn't settle well with my brain, haha. But I find myself going to more concerts and buy more cd's and finding myself browsing iTunes (love the free section!), and checking out music that other people have been listening to. I was thinking to myself, music is a form of art and like art, people aren't always going to like or understand it. But who are we to say what music is bad just because we don't like it? I mean, that doesn't include gross music that curses or talkes about bad things...yeah I think that music is bad....but like if one person listens to one band and loves it, then another person listens and doesn't like it, why should the person who dislikes the music say "Oh that's bad", or "You have crappy taste in music?". I find that alittle mean...but maybe that's just me. Maybe that music speaks to that person. Maybe a certain song that we don't care to listen to, is the one song that makes the other person feel something.
I'm the type of person who is open to most any type of music....excluding like that scary music that's nothing but screaming....and like I said previouisly rap and what not, but I don't really think it's fair when somone says "Oh you have bad taste in music because you listen to the raido or go see this band or that bad...etc..."
Maybe I'm just rambling on and on....I'm not sure, but does what I say make any sense to anyone out there? Do you get what I'm saying?
I'm moving on now....

Drama. This is something I thought I left back in highschool. Apparently not.
Drama follows you wherever you...kinda like that annoying monkey on your back. Ugh. I deal with it. I keep my mouth shut and listen and don't get involved. I've decided to sit back, grab my popcorn and watch the show. Something funny is bound to happen right?

Okay well I think I've gone and made this post long enough right? Are your eyes bleeding yet? Comments, thoughts, opinions about anything here? Any of that would be lovely. Let's talk.
Until next time readers!

Peace

<3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are playing taxi!? I can't believe it. I'm so proud of you! Lots of Love! <3