CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Okay so I made a promise to myself that I would try and post a new blog everyday, if not every other day. I don't want this blog to end up abandoned and that is something that could come very easily with me. I'm easily side-tracked if you don't already know. But I'll try to keep this thing interesting. You can't really blog when nothing exciting happens that day right?
But anyways moving on....
These days, everything just been kind of happening in a blur. There's soooo many different things going on in just this past week alone it's crazy! Sometimes trying to keep my head on straight can prove to be a challenge. I think I'll start with the first important thing.
My mother's friend Jerome Mancuso, also known has Pancho passed away last Wednesday. He is the one that me and my mom went to the Bahamas with also with his sister. He had been battling cancer for a long time now and sadly it took him. He was a really great person when he wanted to be, and he's not suffering anymore.

I'm not sure about his relationship with God. I can only hope that he saw the light before leaving this earth. He'll be missed. We had an awesome time in the Bahamas.
He will be missed.
Other than that work's been kicking my butt lately. I've been working long hours...but I really can't complain. I mean, I have a job, I'm making money when alot of people out there are losing theres. I just get tired sometimes...we all do right? So this is one of the many ways that I keep myslef occupied before work starts. Hahaha I mess around in the dressing room before work with the little manniquins! Those things are really creepy! It's like something out of a horror movie where they could start moving at any minute and try to kill ya!
But it keeps me from being bored right!
Hopefully I'll be getting a new job soon, I need to get out of retail and start a new job so that I can start school, pay for car insurance and become more idependant.

Those things are really freaky!!

At the end of the day though, there are things in life which keep me sane. Some of those things being, my friends like Mallory and Matthew,Sami-bear, Rachel and Matt, Mary and Eric, Kyle, Casey, Devin and Autumn, Elliot and Tara, Suzzie, Angie, Melody, Haley. Oh the list could go on and on and on. I think I would be lost without them. They definately keep me grounded in my faith and in life. These special people make me want to strive to become a better person. With that being said, I going to be trying to read my bible more, pray better and harder, and just push myself alittle more. Wish me luck! Well, I'd best be moving on, got chores to do today and really not much time to get them finished in.

Two of the reasons why I get up in the morning.
I love them more than anything.

Well, tommrow I babysit for the Cragg's. I'm spending the night and what not so I'll have pictures posted up after that. Peace out!

<3>

0 comments: