CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

It Was A Long Day...

So Kim had to cancel me babyisitting and sleeping over because she wasn't feeling to welll. That's okay though, there will be other times.

Other than that, it was an okay day at work. It was slow but a couple of our regualar customers came in and made it worthwhile. But other than that....I was pretty much bored. Annnd when Kianni gets bored she has to think of ways to entertain herself, so I took a couple of pictures to show you what I do at work! I like to play around in the dressing rooms and take pictures!

I check the e-mails at work! Fun stuff.....

So that's pretty much it. I don't have anymore cool pictures to show you. Buuut hopefully my next blogs will be more interesting. I'm tired and I have to work tommorow...so peace out!

<3 The Little Lady

0 comments: